Learn How to Set and Maintain Healthy Boundaries to Remove Barriers to Your Health and Happiness
Set Loving Limits and Be Happy!
Do you have too much on your plate?
- Are you Overwhelmed?
- Is this causing other issues like lack of sleep, poor appetite or forgetting to eat, low energy, stress, restlessness?
There were times in my life when I had too much going on. I moved from project to project without eating or resting well which made me pretty lethargic all the time!
I learned a process to bring more balance into my world so I’m not stressed out anymore. I want to help guide you through that process.
So, I created the Healthy Boundaries for Overwhelmed Women’s course.
This mastermind well teach you:
- Why boundaries are so important.
- How to pay more attention to your internal personal alarm system.
- How to recognize unhealthy boundaries in others.
- How to shore up your own boundaries.
- How to effectively communicate your boundaries to others.
- Attract people who respect and honor you.
- Bring balance to your life.
- Experience greater joy, connection, confidence and completeness.
Learn more about Glen.
Online Self-Paced Course:
Learn to develop and maintain healthy boundaries.
- Healthy Boundaries are the foundation for your overall health and happiness.
- Getting in touch with your Healthy Boundaries enables you to effectively communicate them to others.
- Communicating your Healthy Boundaries is empowering and leads to health and happiness.
Healthy Boundaries for Overwhelmed Women is designed to teach women, in particular, how to set and maintain healthy boundaries in order to reduce their stress levels. Too often, as a woman you allow yourself to take on too much, to spread yourself too thin, to feel unloved, and to skip on self-care.
The false premise for doing so is that women are supposed to “sacrifice” their needs for others. And unfortunately females are not taught healthy boundaries growing up. The reality is that poor boundaries lead to depression, anxiety, anger, overwhelm, and poor health.
The Healthy Boundaries for Overwhelmed Women course gives you a deep dive into the components of setting and maintaining appropriate boundaries to improve your health and reduce your stress.
Who this course is for:
- Women who are stressed out
- Women who are depressed
32 mins on-demand video
9 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
Bonus hardcover copy of “Living in Total Health” by Glen Alex
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee!